- Important information and who we are
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Full name of legal entity: Nigel Wood Training Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 163 Reeves Way, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN32FB
Telephone number: 07742353825
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Dataincludes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, gender, children and photographs/videos of your image.
- Contact Dataincludes home address, email address, telephone numbers and emergency contact details, doctor’s name and contact details.
- Financial Dataincludes bank account and payment card details.
- Technical Dataincludes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Dataincludesyour username and password, purchases made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Dataincludes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Dataincludes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Special Category Data includes information about your medical history (such as details of illnesses and injuries), details of medication you are taking, your exercise history, your personal goals, and your bodily measurements.
Apart from the information listed above, we do not collect any other Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- complete our Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and Health & Lifestyle Form;
- submit information directly onto Go Team Up and Nutrition Apps;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion, survey or WAFA Challenge;
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies. Please see our cookie for further details.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers, such as Google based outside the EU; and
- Contact and Financial Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as GoCardless based inside the EU and Stripe based outside the EU.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, to provide our services to you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent to collect your Special Category Data; to use any photographs and/or videos of you for promotional purposes; and also before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to any of this at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity (b) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To provide our services to you including:(a) Manage payments, fees and charges(b) Collect and recover money owed to us||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity(b) Contact(c) Technical||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical (b) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile (f) Marketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. When you become a WAFA client we will obtain your express consent to use photographs and videos of you in promotional material, and in testimonials. If you change your mind and would like us to cease using your personal data in this way then please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update our records to indicate your new preference.
We use a marketing automation company called Active Campaign based outside of the EU. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with Active Campaign or any other third party for marketing purposes. If you change your mind and would like us to cease sharing your personal data with any third-party marketing company then please send an email to us at email@example.com.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing from us please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and we will update our records accordingly.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a service purchase, service experience or other transactions.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with TeamUp Sports Inc is incorporated in the United States with their principal place of business being 530 Lytton St, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, California, 94301.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
- International transfers
Some of our external third parties are based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.